Our Material....Super comfy. Super soft. 100% Earth Friendly.
Our collars and leashes are made using 14 ounce INDUSTRIAL hemp and certified organic cotton.
Hemp is the longest natural fiber known to man. The longer the fiber, the stronger it is.
All Natural and Earth-Friendly!
Hemp is easily grown without the use of herbicides, fungicides, and pesticides. Hemp is a sustainable, biodegradable crop.
What is Sustainable?
Sustainable means meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs. This applies to social, economical, and environmental perpetuity.
Clean and Comfortable!
Hemp is naturally anti-bacterial,anti-microbial, and resistant to mold and mildew so they won't smell like synthetic collars.
Hemp fabric won't cause hot spots or pull on your dog's hair
Handcrafted in the USA!
All of our goods are handcrafted in the USA.
We stand by any manufacturing defects 100%. We do understand that often you order the wrong size. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to make it right for you.
- Hemp has been grown for at least 12,000 years for fiber (textiles and paper) and food.
- George Washington and Thomas Jefferson both grew hemp.
- Jefferson drafted the Declaration of Independence on hemp paper.
- Ben Franklin owned a mill that made hemp paper.
- Fabric made of at least 1/2 hemp block the sun's UV rays more effectively than other fabrics.
- Hemp is an amazingly durable fabric. When washed, it constantly reveals a new surface, becoming softer with use.
- Hemp yields twice as much fiber as cotton per acre and requires 1/4 the amount of water per acre.
- Hemp can replace wood fiber and save forests for watershed, wildlife habitat,recreation,oxygen production and carbon sequestration--reducing global warming.
- Industrial hemp contains less than 1% of the THC the psychoactive component of marijuana. Trying to get "high" on industrial hemp is akin to trying to get drunk on non-alcoholic beer.
FAQ - Frequent Asked Questions
Our collars are made with folded fabric so they are thicker than most. Just in case you have difficulty fitting your dog, Check out this photo. It may answer some questions. Make sure the two layers in the back are together. DO NOT loop those layers around your dog's neck. Our collars are not slip on collars.